True, there are only 24 categories, but I’m going to create my own “Biggest Snub” nominee at the end just to fully feel like I’ve said my peace.
Just like every other year the top critics make their predictions for the year’s biggest wins, snubs, and dark horse candidates, and I’m no different.
Let the surmising begin!
1. Best Picture
Image source: newadvertising.org
• “Black Swan” Mike Medavoy, Brian Oliver and Scott Franklin, Producers
• “The Fighter” David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman and Mark Wahlberg, Producers
• “Inception” Emma Thomas and Christopher Nolan, Producers
• “The Kids Are All Right” Gary Gilbert, Jeffrey Levy-Hinte and Celine Rattray, Producers
• “The King's Speech” Iain Canning, Emile Sherman and Gareth Unwin, Producers
• “127 Hours” Christian Colson, Danny Boyle and John Smithson, Producers
• “The Social Network” Scott Rudin, Dana Brunetti, Michael De Luca and Ceán Chaffin, Producers
• “Toy Story 3” Darla K.
• “True Grit” Scott Rudin, Ethan Coen and Joel Coen, Producers
• “Winter's Bone" Anne Rosellini and Alix Madigan-Yorkin, Producer
My money is on “The Social Network” because it’s one of those rare commercial and critical successes that actually lives up to the hype, plus everyone knows the academy loves director David Fincher.
“The King’s Speech” could upset since it’s one of those boring looking dramas that no one went to see, and we know the academy loves that too.
- 7 Books You Should Read before the Oscars ...
- Ladies Who Can't Stand Meat Should Try These Tofu Recipes ...
- 7 Oscar Hosts That Rock! …
- New Year's Eve Nail Art 💅🏼 for Girls Who Want to Start the Year with Style🎊 ...
- 7 Amazing Actors Who Are Yet to Win an Oscar ...
- Did You Know These Celebs Were Beauty Queens before They Became Stars?