The past decade saw a number of women reach extraordinary heights in their profession or career. It was an inspiring decade, one full of exultant triumphs and astonishing defeats. Through it all, these 7 #women stood their ground and showed us their true metal. They have played a vital role in transforming the landscape of their careers and here are the reasons why.
1. Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton’s run for president was one of the most awe-inspiring events of the #last decade. Never before did a female politician manage to garner so much support and momentum in a presidential run. She was largely expected to win the Democratic nomination and would’ve broken ground as the first #woman President. Ultimately she did not win but continues to serve the government in the critical role of US Secretary of State.
- Merry Early Christmas from Prince George! See All the Royal Photos ... 737
- 9 Celebrities Who Hid Their Baby Bumps While Filming ... 563
- Beyoncé Reflects on Fame & Feminism in "yours and Mine" Short Film ... 516
- 7 Celebs Who'd Be Fab BFFs ... 481
- 10 Celebrity Posts You Might've Missed This Weekend ... 451