2. Nicole Richie
Image source: styleite.com
This Marchesa dress is just magical. Made from more than 100 yards of draped silk organza and tulle petals, this dress was on a scale of epic proportions! I love the contrast of the demure long-sleeved lace bodice against the frou-frou and frivolity of the skirt. Always ahead of the fashion pack, Nicole certainly outdid herself with this number.
- Ten Year Old Fan Makes Justin Timberlake Cry during Concert & It's so Sweet ... 1207
- Merry Early Christmas from Prince George! See All the Royal Photos ... 737
- 7 of Your Favorite Fictional Couples Who Dated off-Screen Too ... 719
- 9 Celebrities Who Hid Their Baby Bumps While Filming ... 573
- Beyoncé Reflects on Fame & Feminism in "yours and Mine" Short Film ... 516