Pictures like this make me wish Photoshop and airbrushing were never created! I mean, there's only so much #makeup and bangs can do and these photos of Kirsten Dunst in Flare Magazine are obviously so much more. I can maybe understand the need to airbrush a few blotches and such (Don't look at me like that, we've all used the "healing tool") BUT why would you so blatantly alter someone's features to the point that they don't even #look like themselves? This is what Kirsten Dunst looks like:
And certainly not this:
Pity because I love that Giambattista Valli skirt on her and I really think she would have rocked those bangs with her original #face. As for the issue itself, Dunst talks about her battle with depression in 2008, saying "“I think that most human beings go through some sort of depression in their life. And if they don’t, I think that’s weird.” She also talks about her new movie "Melancholia" that I cannot wait for (only partly because of Alexander Skarksgard I promise.) So, what do you think about Kirsten Dunst's pictures in Flare magazine, over-photoshopped or overreaction?
- Merry Early Christmas from Prince George! See All the Royal Photos ... 737
- 9 Celebrities Who Hid Their Baby Bumps While Filming ... 563
- Beyoncé Reflects on Fame & Feminism in "yours and Mine" Short Film ... 516
- 7 Celebs Who'd Be Fab BFFs ... 481
- 10 Celebrity Posts You Might've Missed This Weekend ... 451