Having just won the Favorite TV Comedy Actor award at People's Choice Awards, Neil Patrick Harris shared his ambitious plans for his twin babies.
Does he plan on them making their acting debuts on How I Met Your Mother?
Chatting with E!
News after his award, NPH was in quite a chatty mood:
"I can't believe it!
I can't believe it!
I wasn't expecting this.
I thought it would be a big Glee sweep".
He further added that he was "all freaked out about it" when he won a People's Choice Award 21 years ago for Doogie Howser.
"I'm still freaked out about it now," he added.
After HIMYM boss Carter Bays' joke about NPH and #partner David Burtka's twins possibly appearing on the show as Lily and Marshall's babies, NPH denied the possibilities due to 'legal contracts'.
"Well, we have an exclusive deal with Grey's Anatomy, so I don't think we could!" he said with a laugh.
Before you get excited about that like I did, allow me to tell you that he was only kidding about that and he has no plans to make his babies act - not yet at least!
- 7 Stressful Situations when You Have Twins ...
- 7 Things to Expect when You're Pregnant with Twins ...
- 7 Famous Couples with Twins ...
- 7 Top Tips for Raising Twins ...
- 9 Beautiful Pale Skinned Celebs👸🏻for Girls Who Just Can't Get That Tan 🕶🔆 ...
- Did You Know These Celebs Were Beauty Queens before They Became Stars?