So there's a band, actor, or other celebrity that you're totally obsessing over right now.
Well, you don't call it, "obsessing", but your friends and family do.
What's so wrong with obsession though?
It just means that you're passionate about something or someone.
And being a fangirl is actually tons of fun.
But did you know that are certain levels to being a fangirl?
Perhaps you're just a low key fangirl, or maybe you're totally beyond all that amateur stuff and are already on the road following your favourite person/group.
Check out the seven stages of being a fangirl and see which one you can relate to.
1. Stumbling upon Them for the First Time
This is when someone sends you a link of an awesome band, singer, movie trailer etc, or you're casually browsing YouTube and you see something that catches your eye.
You click on it, and BAM!
your entire world has just been turned upside down.
- The Daily Problems Only People Pleasers Can Relate to ...
- The 17 Stages of Ghosting on a Relationship ...
- Can You Relate to These 21 Runner Girl Problems?
- 22 Problems ☹️ All Running 🏃🏼Girls Can Relate to ✌🏼 and How to Handle Them 🙏🏼 ...
- Things Only Girls Who Cry 😭 a Lot Can Relate to ✌🏼 ...
- This 👉🏼 is How to Become Famous 🤗 on Instagram 🖥 ...