Worst Oscar dresses are quite memorable, even though the stars that wore them would no doubt rather forget them. As you’ll see #below, there’s no set formula for what makes a worst Oscar dress. All we know is that when worst Oscar dresses happen, our #eyes cry. With the Oscar season wrapped up for another year, let’s #look back in red carpet history to relive some of the worst dresses at the Oscars.
1. Uma Thurman – 2004
I’m not quite sure what Uma or her stylist was thinking when they chose this ensemble (did she even have a stylist? If so I hope she fired them promptly after this). The poufy sleeves, the blue sash… it all seems a bit Sound of Music meets the Oscars, and it doesn’t work well at all!
- Ten Year Old Fan Makes Justin Timberlake Cry during Concert & It's so Sweet ... 1277
- 9 Celebrities Who Hid Their Baby Bumps While Filming ... 593
- 10 Celebrity Posts You Might've Missed This Weekend ... 461
- 10 Celebrity #TBT Photos You May Have Missed This Week ... 402
- 7 Celebrities Who Went from Modeling to Acting ... 387