Being the intense smoothie fan I am, I found it interesting when I came across some favorite smoothies of celebrity doctors most recently.
I figured if some of the biggest money making doctors in Hollywood had a favorite smoothie, it was worth me giving it a shot!
Smoothies are a super snappy, simple way to get in tons of nutrition, vitamins and minerals.
The key to making a grade A kind of smoothie is the combination of what ingredients you put in.
These favorite smoothies of celebrity doctors are just perfect in terms of their nutritional profile, and did I mention they taste like a million bucks too?
Check these smokin' smoothies out and get your blenders going!
1. The D0ctors' Guilt-Free Shake Weight Loss Shake
One of my favorite shows is The Doctors, and when looking for great smoothies of celebrity doctors, I turned to the show’s website first.
One of my absolute favorite recipes on the website was The Doctors' famous Guilt-Free shake, which is filled with fiber, protein, antioxidants and even mood-boosting chocolate!
Check out this recipe as a great way to start the day or even indulge guilt-free in the afternoons.
It's also a pretty pink color, which is perfect for all us girls out there!
¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 cup frozen raspberries
Splash of organic raspberry juice
- 7 Celebrity Smoothie Recipes to Put in Your Blender This Week ...
- 7 Low Calorie Smoothies to Try ...
- 7 Deliciously Nutritious Smoothies That Are Great for You ...
- 8 Indulgent Sugar-Free Desserts You Should Try ...
- 9 Healthy Vegan Smoothie Recipes That Can Replace Full Meals ...
- Be Inspired by Celebrities Who Have Branched out to Try New Things ❤️ ...