Red Carpet Dress styles can vary through the years. While fashions come and go, there are some red carpet dress styles that become entrenched in history. These are the dresses that when mentioned, most #people will have some idea of what you’re talking about. Not all of the dresses are necessarily good taste either, with some red carpet dress fashions being quite controversial. These are a few outfits that have cemented themselves as some of the most iconic red carpet looks.
1. Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph Lauren
Gwyneth Paltrow worth this pink Ralph Lauren gown to the Oscars in 1999. It was also the year that she won an Oscar for her role in the movie ‘Shakespeare in Love’. Her light pink dress was elegant and sophisticated, and was so popular that it was even credited with bringing the colour pink back in fashion.
- Merry Early Christmas from Prince George! See All the Royal Photos ... 727
- Beyoncé Reflects on Fame & Feminism in "yours and Mine" Short Film ... 515
- 7 Celebs Who'd Be Fab BFFs ... 481
- 10 Celebrity Posts You Might've Missed This Weekend ... 451
- 10 Celebrity #TBT Photos You May Have Missed This Week ... 40