Are you longing for a new look, or do you prefer to stick to your signature style? Whatever you prefer, nobody can resist noticing the best celebrity makeovers. From new styles to haircuts, hair colors and make-up, some of our favorite celebs tried impressive new looks last year – and some just missed the mark. Here’s our best celebrity makeovers of 2012 – do you agree?!
1. Angelina Jolie
Angelina tends to stick to her trademark red lips and black #eyes – but she still manages to rock different looks, nad was one of my favorite celebrity makeovers in 2012. How? Well, her hairdresser seems to have a lot to do with it. Last year she rocked her loose-and-tousled #look, an understated brushed-back style and a sleek up-do, all with her trademark make-up. She’s a real #hair chameleon – without ever touching the dye. We like.
- Merry Early Christmas from Prince George! See All the Royal Photos ... 727
- Beyoncé Reflects on Fame & Feminism in "yours and Mine" Short Film ... 515
- 7 Celebs Who'd Be Fab BFFs ... 481
- 10 Celebrity Posts You Might've Missed This Weekend ... 451
- 10 Celebrity #TBT Photos You May Have Missed This Week ... 40