Are you longing for a new look, or do you prefer to stick to your signature style?
Whatever you prefer, nobody can resist noticing the best celebrity makeovers.
From new styles to haircuts, hair colors and make-up, some of our favorite celebs tried impressive new looks last year – and some just missed the mark.
Here’s our best celebrity makeovers of 2012 – do you agree?!
1. Angelina Jolie
Angelina tends to stick to her trademark red lips and black eyes – but she still manages to rock different looks, nad was one of my favorite celebrity makeovers in 2012.
Well, her hairdresser seems to have a lot to do with it.
Last year she rocked her loose-and-tousled look, an understated brushed-back style and a sleek up-do, all with her trademark make-up.
She’s a real hair chameleon – without ever touching the dye.
- 7 Best Dressed Celebrities of 2012 ...
- 11 Amazing Celebrity Makeovers That Make Great Inspiration ...
- 10 Best Dressed Celebrities of 2012 ...
- 9 of the Best Celebrity Style Transformations ...
- 20 Best Celebrity Hairstyles of 2012 ...
- Did You Know These Celebs Were Beauty Queens before They Became Stars?