The worst relationship advice can come from a celeb too, and judging from the way some of them handle their relationships, the advice they are able to put in might be the last tips to take! Celebrity love problems are on the rise but, then again, can you think of a #time in which this wasn’t so? One thing’s for sure, with so many annoying couples and seriously troubled individuals, choosing the worst relationship advice from the celebs might be super hard. Deciding which celebrity’s lead you don’t want to follow, on the other hand, isn’t, so if you ever run into these folks #below, be sure to keep your romantic issues private.
What can I say? I really felt for this #girl! I mean, being in a relationship with an abusive person, getting beat up… that’s not something you choose. Getting back together with the abuser despite the horrifying firsthand experience… now, that was every bit her choice and not a good one, if I may add! I mean seriously, what’s the deal with that? One thing is for sure, you don’t want to be following that example. It’s like the worst #relationship advice ever! Like, “Oh, but he’ll change!” Yeah right, because that’s how it always happens. And we all lived happily ever…
- Merry Early Christmas from Prince George! See All the Royal Photos ... 717
- Beyoncé Reflects on Fame & Feminism in "yours and Mine" Short Film ... 505
- 7 Celebs Who'd Be Fab BFFs ... 481
- 10 Celebrity Posts You Might've Missed This Weekend ... 441
- 10 Celebrity #TBT Photos You May Have Missed This Week ... 40