Celebrity Marriages are a guilty obsession for many people … myself included. The recent Kim Kardashian + Kris Humphries = 4ever (wherein the value of “4ever” is less than or equal to 72 days) brought the subject to the fore, especially since so many #people still don't have the freedom to get married. Now, aside from that bit of snark right up there, I promised myself I wouldn't talk about Kim. However, other notoriously short celebrity marriages. In fact, I thought it would be interested to take a #look at the shortest celebrity marriages. Some of these numbers are seriously surprising!
1. Rudolph Valentino and Jean Acker < 1 Day
Ah, Valentino. A sexy, sexy leading man – and a very difficult #man to hold. He's on record as having one of the shortest celebrity marriages ever. On a magical day in November, 1919, he married Jean Acker. On that same magical day in November, 1919, he and Acker separated. Why? They were at least responsible to realize that impulsively marrying someone after only knowing them a couple of days was a bad idea. Too bad it happened after the nuptials!
- Merry Early Christmas from Prince George! See All the Royal Photos ... 737
- 9 Celebrities Who Hid Their Baby Bumps While Filming ... 563
- Beyoncé Reflects on Fame & Feminism in "yours and Mine" Short Film ... 516
- 7 Celebs Who'd Be Fab BFFs ... 481
- 10 Celebrity Posts You Might've Missed This Weekend ... 451