Celebrity fashion collaborations are quite common practice these days. Whether they have a hand in designing the clothes themselves or just simply front the campaigns, celebrities have huge selling power when it comes to fashion. The best collaborations occur when the celebrity used fits the brand’s market. Take a few examples of some popular celebrity fashion collaborations, #below.
1. Kate Moss for Topshop
It was probably one of the best known and longest running celebrity fashion collaborations around. The Kate Moss for Topshop collaboration ran for three years, consisted of 14 collections, and each collection was highly coveted. The designs were a reflection of Moss’ own personal style – making it easier than ever for consumers to emulate her signature model-off-duty style!
- Ten Year Old Fan Makes Justin Timberlake Cry during Concert & It's so Sweet ... 1187
- Merry Early Christmas from Prince George! See All the Royal Photos ... 737
- 9 Celebrities Who Hid Their Baby Bumps While Filming ... 573
- Beyoncé Reflects on Fame & Feminism in "yours and Mine" Short Film ... 516
- 7 Celebs Who'd Be Fab BFFs ... 481